PDF OCX is a program based on the powerful ActiveX control to create Adobe Acrobat PDF files from any file type: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD drawings, image files and text files.
PDF OCX works similarly to Visual Basic programs thanks to ActiveX controls. Users can easily create a PDF file from multiple Postscript or PDF files. In other words, it helps to combine all Word, Excel documents, PowerPoint files … into a PDF file.
With PDF OCX, you can also give PDF files password protected and encrypt them easily. Encrypt PDF files using RC4 128bit high-level encryption algorithm to avoid prying eyes from hackers.
Not only can PDF files be created from existing documents, PDF OCX can also create new PDFs from Web pages stored on your computer.
Another equally special feature of PDF OCX is the ability to manually choose the layout of text presentation of documents in MS Word, MS PowerPoint such as adding article tittle, alignment mode in Excel, changing the size of letters, colors, fonts, adding the number of pages, Set the profit margin of the text file…
Points worth paying attention to when installing this program:
– Offers to change the home page for web browsers installed in the system.
– Offers to change the default search engine for the Web browser installed in the system.
– Offers to download or install fully functional software.
Basic features of PDF OCX
– Create a PDF file manually from multiple Postscript or PDF files.
– Combine multiple different text documents into a single PDF file.
Create PDF files from the saved Web pages themselves.
– Customize text presentation layout.
– Apply RC4 128bit high-level encryption algorithm in generating passwords for files.